Friday, August 21, 2009

Memories of Grandma and Grandpa Roberts

Grandma and Grandpa ( I love this picture)
Grandpa playing his horn
Lindsey and Dylan


Me and Grandpa



Dylan and Grandma Roberts




Lindsey and Grandpa Dancing






Lindsey and Grandpa


It has been awhile since I have bloggged. Last week, well almost 2 weeks ago on August 21, Lindsey and Dylan and I went to Britney Hensleys wedding reception. Even though this is where a lot of the pictures were taken, I decided to label it memories of Grandma and Grandpa Roberts. I don't really know how long they will be around, and it makes me sad to think they will gone someday. Although they are getting old and it is hard for them to get around, Grandpa was playing his horn and Grandma was telling us endless stories. Grandpas goal was to dance with all of his grandaughters that were there. I also was privleged to be able to dance with him.
They have always been so good to me, and I will always hold a special place for them in my heart. I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of them from that evening.

1 comment: