Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Birthday

Dad, Mom. Louise, Dave and Lindsey

My Yummy Spagetti with Mizethra Cheese



Mom, Dad, Dave and I at Spagetti Factory


My birthday was last week on July 8. It is hard to believe that I am 52 and that I have a daughter that is 30. I truly believe that we are as old as we feel, and I must admit that I feel pretty good. For my birthday Lindsey and Dylan came over to my work and had lunch with me. I am always glad when they come and visit. After work Dave asked me where I wanted to go for my birthday and I chose Spagetti Factory ( which if you know me it is one of my favorite resturants.) We invited mom and dad to come and Lindsey and Dylan. Dylan had to work so Linds met us there. It was fun, and the food was amazing as it always is. I always order the managers favorite which is half and half of what you want. So I got the spagetti with mizrethia and mushroom sauce. Yummy!! The day was perfect because it ended with me talking to each of my children. Although Levi did call me in the morning which was a nice way to start my day. I am thankful for another year of life. I have been blessed with so many things in my life. I am so grateful that I am healthy. Thank you all for making my day so special.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun birthday. I always get the same dish when I go there. We are actually going to The Speghetti Factory tonight for my birthday. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw.. Cute pics mom! I'm glad you got a blog it's fun to read everything.. I'm glad you had a good Birthday- We Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete