Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Wonderful Husband June 21,2009


Since today is Fathers Day I wanted to pay tribute to my husband Dave. I have been so blessed to have Dave in my life and in the life of my children. I appreciate how he leads and supports our family. Even though we have gone through some trials as a couple, we have grown closer because of them. I am so grateful that Dave and I were able to go through the temple and be sealed. I am grateful for his example and his unconditional love towards me. Thank you Dave for everything you do for me and our family. I love you

2 comments:

  1. What a nice tribute to Dave. That is a cute picture of you guys (don't take it off).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.. that is adorable. Dave is an awesome step dad! I love how you blog mom.. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete